Innate Chiropractic of Manhattan Offers Customized Weight Loss Programs
The foods you put in your body represent your fuel and your energy to live and be vital. Nutrition-packed foods such as fruits, vegetables, and high quality protein are the fundamental building blocks to wellness. When your diet is balanced, your metabolism has the opportunity to function at its best. Many people experience energy dips throughout the day which lead to inefficient productivity and an overall sense of dissatisfaction with life.
For some reason, many people associate a healthy diet with compromising the foods that they love. One of the first things you can do is look at healthy substitutions for all the food choices you make which are not supporting good health, e.g. substituting lower calorie fruit over a sugary snack.
Here are some excuses that we often hear from patients as to why they do not eat well:
- “Fast food is just so easy and convenient”
- “Greasy food just tastes better.”
- “My kids won’t eat anything else.”
- “I don’t like the texture of healthy food.”
- “I don’t like the taste of water.”
Even though these excuses may seem valid, we need to start somewhere. It is time to feel healthy again and often nutrition is one of the first steps.
If you are looking to be healthy, the good news is you don’t have to read tons of books or websites on nutrition to make sense of it or to apply it. Everyone is different and has different needs. And that is what we are good at – assessing what will work for you. Let us help you and educate you in the proper nutrition for your physiology. Allow us to become your beacon of hope in a nutritionally compromised world as we answer some of your most pressing nutritional questions…
- “What should I cook and how should I prepare it?”
- “How often should I eat?”
- “What do I need to cut out of my diet and which of my favorite foods can I continue to eat?”
- “What are some quick and easy meal options I can have when I am on the go?”
- “How can I lose weight?”
- “How can I increase my energy?”
- “How can I improve my health?”